Selling Price $50/Piece
1. SIMPLIFLY SIM card will be active upon purhased, the expiry date of the SIM Card is 180 days starting from the date of purchased from SIMPLIFLY website or app. Any usage behavior including refilled SIMPLIFLY SIM card, purchased local data package, purchased local voice package, purchased travel data package are eligible to extend the SIM card validity 180 days automatically (the extention will take place the next day upon conducting the usage behavior). If above usage behaviour does not happen during the period of SIM card validity, SIMPLIFLY service will be terminated automatically without notice.
2. Once SIMPLIFLY SIM card is distributed or sold, the SIM card and the stored value it contains cannot be returned or exchanged as cash. They can not be replaced, refunded, transferred or resold. SIMPLIFLY will not be liable for any damages, however arising, of the SIM card or responsible for repairing and making good therefore.
3. The mobile phone number of SIMPLIFLY is assigned randomly and cannot be chosen, returned or requested to change to other mobile numbers. You will not be able to keep the allocated mobile number once this SIM Card has expired or terminated due to whatever reasons. The remaining amount and package (if any) in your SIMPLIFLY account also cannot be returned, refunded or transferred.
4. All service charges of SIMPLIFLY SIM card, including but not limited to roaming data packages, local packages, local voice and and SMS and other services, are deducted from the stored value of SIMPLIFLY SIM card. To increase the stored value, you may log in SIMPLIFLY website or apps to refill for the SIM card.
5. SIMPLIFLY provides roaming data service only in areas outside Hong Kong, but not voice, SMS and other services.
6. If SIMPLIFLY SIM card is lost, all lost value will not be returned or refunded.
7. Calculation of call airtime is based on the network report of SIMPLIFLY. In case of dispute, the statement of SIMPLIFLY is conclusive and binding. All calculations are subject to such prevailing rates or tariff as SIMPLIFLY shall from time to time impose.
8. SIMPLIFLY is entitled at their full discretion to temporarily suspend any or all of the Services without notice to the Customer for the purpose of preventing any improper or abnormal use of SIMPLIFLY's network or resources, fraudulent or deceptive acts until SIMPLIFLY is satisfied that the Customer has ceased such acts or the relevant investigation has been completed. CMHK may assess abnormal usage based on comparisons to the usage patterns and levels of SIMPLIFLY's other customers, and/or based on whether such usage level is considered to have affected our other customers' ability to optimally use the same network or service.
9. SIMPLIFLY reserves its absolute right to change the terms and conditions relating to the use of the SIM card including but not limited to the airtime or SMS tariffs or rates at any time without prior notice to or consent from the Customer.
10. The above information and rates are subject to change without prior notice.
11. Any change or amendment will be published on SIMPLIFLY Website without other notices.